Re: Retired sims stuck and can't remove

by Ilois4

Original Post

Community Manager

Hi @1006001968545 

I've merged your post with an open thread on this issue. Please fill out the following template-

Product: 
Platform:
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7):

OS Version:
How often does the bug occur?:
Steps: 
What do you expect to see?:
Connection Type:

Please also send me a DM with your Player ID. You can find that in-game by following these steps

Do not post your ID here, as we don't want your personal info to be public.

solaire.png

Message 21 of 27 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, please see below info as requested Product: Sims mobile
Platform: Android
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7): Samsung Galaxy S8 

OS Version: I dont know
How often does the bug occur?: All the time
Steps: ?? 
What do you expect to see?: I should be able to remove the Sim
Connection Type: wifi

Thanks

Message 22 of 27 (1,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@1006001968545 Hi, check that you have a normally functioning sim living on the same lot as the stuck sim and then check the family portrait and the generations tab to see if you can find the stuck sims.

As far as I understood from other players having similar issue, there might be only the sim’s name (and not necessarily the character portrait). Click the sim/sim’s name and then exit the family portrait. Restart the app and after opening try to interact with the stuck sim.

Hopefully your stuck sims get freed, unfortunately I got no other tips at this point to give you. 🤞

edit 18.7.22: Added the sentence about restarting the app.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 23 of 27 (1,027 Views)

★ Guide
@Ilois4 I did your recommended tip and it seems my sim has been freed! I have been dealing with this issue for Months with no resolve, it’s nice to finally be done with it. Thank you so much!!
Message 24 of 27 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This worked for me as well. 

Message 25 of 27 (949 Views)

Retired sims won't leave and i can't clear lot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab A
OS Version 11
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Download my game from the cloud or Access my account. There are three retired sims; 1) @ my eco lodge lot 2) @ my edgewater quay lot 3) @ my 417 Emerald drive lot
What do you expect to see? I want them gone because they are preventing me from clearing lot. The retired sim at edgewater key is also preventing me from starting the research home event when I am on an expedition
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country

Please see the attached 

Message 26 of 27 (676 Views)

Re: Retired sims won't leave and i can't clear lot

Hero
@caribbeanbelle Hi, I’ve merged your post to previous thread about this issue, please see post #23 above and try if it would help to unstuck your sims and events.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 27 of 27 (631 Views)