Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

by Frenzyphrenia

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

I lost my money and cars, my rep level still intact at 40 but everything else gone

PSN ID - Speno_21

Message 131 of 616 (1,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally everything is gone from my account level, money, progress everything. I play on ps4 and my gamertag is SirScottAlot_

Message 132 of 616 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My rep level and story progress is still there but my character is gone and so is all my money and cars

Message 133 of 616 (1,243 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Xx-Velpa-xX Finally update is up
Message 134 of 616 (1,117 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Have you gotten your things back? Because I have not. Nothing has changed since the update.

Message 135 of 616 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never crashed or anything. Never had an issue with the game. I put in about 4 hours or so, leveled up a few times, did quite a few races both day and night trying to build up, shut it down last night, fired it up tonight and everything started from the beginning. Tried a few tricks i know that have worked with other games and nothing. Everything was wiped. Like that's some *. I'm not going to play a game that resets everything every time i shut it down. Like how hard is it to save a game? Probably because of all this syncing online nonsense. 

Message 136 of 616 (1,218 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David can you please confirm that EA isn't able to do anything with game saves that can't load? 

Message 137 of 616 (1,209 Views)

Lost save game progress, EA says just to wait for a patch for more than a week.

★ Novice

Hey guys,

i lost all my save game files last week when the game had connection issues with the server, and it asked me to sync my local files to the cloud. After that, when i re-launched my game, my save game disappeared completely. It's been more than a week, and EA is telling me just to wait. Is anyone experiencing this issue, and having a horrible experience with EA support? 

Message 138 of 616 (819 Views)

Re: Lost save game progress, EA says just to wait for a patch for more than a we

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Neverillfly92Wait,You Mean All Of Your Game Progress Is Gone and Is Like Resetted??Have You Experienced Before that the the Game Showed Pop-Up Messages Saying:"Your Local Inventory Doesn't match The One Stored Online.Do You Want to Upload Your Local One?Until you Do You Can't Play In Multiplayer..."Have You Knew this type Of Pop-Up Message saying this in Your game??

Message 139 of 616 (792 Views)

Re: Lost save game progress, EA says just to wait for a patch for more than a we

★★★ Newbie

@TheSleepingGTR34  I had that message and once it had synched I lost all the cars I had, money and car parts but kept my rep and the progress within the game! Ended up with the Nissan you can chose at the start. Spoke to EA twice and they are aware of the problem and are supposed to be fixing it! 

Message 140 of 616 (775 Views)