Original Post

Need for speed heat frozen on connecting screen

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Main screen after picking profile
What car were you using? see description
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played? can't even start up the game
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know if it is happening to anyone else
What happens when the bug occurs? Won't load my game at all
What do you expect to see? Hope to be fixed soon so I can play.

I am currently on xbox. I did the ea access 10hr trial and bought the game digital deluxe edition.  I don't know what happened but now it won't even load up. IJPEG_20191109_023537.jpgt is frozen on the connecting to ea screen I have uninstalled and re installed and the same thing is happening again. Do I remove the saved profile and start over?

Message 1 of 5 (1,793 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat frozen on connecting screen

★ Novice

Please help

Message 2 of 5 (1,767 Views)

★★ Novice

Have you received a message saying the your local storage is different to your online storage that’s the message I’m getting 

Message 3 of 5 (1,764 Views)

★ Novice

That came up a few times then it stopped popping up. Then my internet crashed while I was playing then it stopped working after that and kept freezing on that screen

Message 4 of 5 (1,742 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem on PC. I tried everything to try and fix it. Even tried safe boot to run the game, didn't work. Turns out my save file was corrupted in some way so everytime I got to the Connecting To EA screen, it would freeze and I would have to force close it. Once I deleted the save file and started the game, everything worked fine. But I had to start the game back over again. Bummer but at least I can play it lol.

Message 5 of 5 (1,619 Views)