Need Origin and Steam accounts merged + Rewards bug from BP Levels

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 4gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? toemasmeems
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? No idea.
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Account problem
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Accounts didn't merge.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 60
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28.06.222 03:01 Eastern
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I started an Origin account a long time ago when the game first started and I purchased a few packs in game, I waited until I got a nicer computer and I instead just logged in through Steam since I didn't know they would be separate from my Origin but now my issue is that I can't merge my accounts. Is there any possible way we can make this happen as I have reached level 81 on Steam. I tried to merge them but to no success, I also linked my Twitch Prime but it went to the Origin account and not my Steam. My Steam in game name is "toemasmeems" my Origin name is "dyereeyah". Any help is greatly appreciated.
What should be happening instead? Is there any possible way we can make this happen? I read that you can merge the two.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just look at my information from my accounts and you can find it.

I started an Origin account a long time ago when the game first started and I purchased a few packs in game, I waited until I got a nicer computer and I instead just logged in through Steam since I didn't know they would be separate from my Origin but now my issue is that I can't merge my accounts. Is there any possible way we can make this happen as I have reached level 81 on Steam. I tried to merge them but to no success, I also linked my Twitch Prime but it went to the Origin account and not my Steam. My Steam in game name is "toemasmeems" my Origin name is "dyereeyah". Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also I'm not getting the loot from reaching certain Battle Pass levels, I'm getting rewards but they are not the ones stated. For instance I was supposed to get a skydive emote but instead I got a menu screen picture, and few other times I was supposed to get Apex packs but I didn't get anything. I'm on PC.  

Message 1 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Need Origin and Steam accounts merged + Rewards bug from BP Levels

★★★ Newbie

I love how I bothered typing up all of this and can't even get a reply. 

Message 2 of 3 (133 Views)

Re: Need Origin and Steam accounts merged + Rewards bug from BP Levels

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry, there isn't any way to merge accounts.

The unfortunate irony is that Steam and Origin Apex accounts are already shared, and you could have continued using the same progression had you continued to use dyereeyah when you started playing on Steam. You could still hypothetically do that with a new steam account, but that's not likely to be the best step. 

For the part about not getting items, it looks like you don't have the Premium battle pass. For example on level 83 the free track has a load screen while the paid track has a skydive emote. That likely also explains the missing Apex Packs, as while there are some free track ones, the paid track has more. 

It's worth noting that if you hit level 95 on the BP if you choose to purchase it you'll instantly get back 1000 coins that you would have earned at this stage, as well as the other unlocks. 

In any case, sorry that I couldn't directly assist and that this took a while to get to, but I hope this info/context is helpful anyway. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)