★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 11275-03-40G
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Seasonal Store
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.03.20 09:38 (GMT-6)
Summarize your bug I love having new items rotated in the seasonal store to browse through and to
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get lots of minor crystals and try your luck with the legendary war chests
What happens when the bug occurs? It isn’t so much of a bug as it is loot issues. I spent 75,000 minor crystals today on the legendary storm war chests hoping for some new gear which I have been trying hard to get recently. Out of the 15 items I received, 8 of them were melee weapons, and I already have plenty of melee weapons (they seem to be the most common legendary loot to receive). I received about 4 support which were all same type of support item except one. Then the remaining three were gear items. To me the odds of rolling a melee weapon is too high, I know there are plenty more gear that the storm can use and would hope that maybe the roll of the items in the seasonal store war chests would be more fair.
What should be happening instead? More variety of legendary items when using minor crystals to purchase javelin-specific war chests

Again, this isn’t so much of a bug as what I feel a loot roll change to the seasonal store. This doesn’t just happen to me. My friend that I play with also gets a bit frustrated as most of his minor crystals are turned into melee weapons and support gear. This makes the legendary war chests less beneficial for us to use since we are usually looking for other fighting gear for our javelins. The feature is nice and would help to save a lot of grinding, but in its current state melee and support are the favorites of the war chests.

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Re: Need More Seasonal Store War Chest Variety

@Scrt_Agent_X  same for all javelins and that's the case from the beginning of the store... A lot of players complained about it (including me) but still the same...the only way is to create a very powerful virtual lucky charm....Wink

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)