Re: Help

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba

★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I have both keys two chapters 2, and 3, and they still not letting me play level 3. Help
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have the keys in my items
What happens when the bug occurs? Absolutely nothing
What do you expect to see? Next level unlocked

You tell me what I do wrong.

Message 7 of 10 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DmoeLottiHey, there, that was a long time of absence. Im not sure what else can help you. You can try checking if you have the chapter unlock key, and also the requirements for the game.(btw chapter 7 is locked and not available atm)

If that doesn't help, go to.
https://help.ea.com , then 'contact us' and send your query with appropriate evidence, they'll get back to you soon.

Also, do take some time to post other details like your lineup, proof of the chapter key, which chapter hours facing trouble with and requirements(if any) of the chapter, here.

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (845 Views)

All Replies

Help

★ Novice

U guys never helped me with my problem..!

Message 1 of 10 (1,121 Views)

@DmoeLotti

Always helps if you post in the right forum Wink Moved your post from the Sims 4 Mac tech. forum.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 10 (1,062 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @DmoeLotti 

Can you explain what's going on in your image so we can understand what you need help with? 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 10 (1,032 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@EA_Blueberry I think all his plays are locked. That's what he wants to say.
Message 4 of 10 (1,014 Views)

Community Manager
@TheScholarAM Possibly. When tapping the the events there is a timer in the top left corner. I've seen it happen in the past where there's a UI issue and restarting the device or reinstalling the app fixes that.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (1,004 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DmoeLotti Yes, as @EA_Blueberry says , do two things as they might help.
Restart the device.
Reinstall the app.
Although remember to log in from any social media account to save your progress. Reinstalling may result in loss of game progress if you're playing in guest mode.
Message 6 of 10 (975 Views)

★ Novice

Yes. I can't play the next chapter but I have everything 

Message 8 of 10 (882 Views)

★ Novice

I done that a number of times and still get the same results. I spent money playing. What should I do 

Message 9 of 10 (881 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DmoeLottiHey, there, that was a long time of absence. Im not sure what else can help you. You can try checking if you have the chapter unlock key, and also the requirements for the game.(btw chapter 7 is locked and not available atm)

If that doesn't help, go to.
https://help.ea.com , then 'contact us' and send your query with appropriate evidence, they'll get back to you soon.

Also, do take some time to post other details like your lineup, proof of the chapter key, which chapter hours facing trouble with and requirements(if any) of the chapter, here.

Message 10 of 10 (846 Views)