Re: Nba Live pass not given upon purchase.

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba Live pass not given upon purchase.

★★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug Earlier today I bought the nba live mobile live pass for $29.99 and it says that it is still pending. I do not know if this is something on your part that you need to approve but I paid for it, and should be given it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find the bug by looking at the screenshot I gave and maybe going into my account and seeing that I paid.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not given the live pass
What do you expect to see? I expect to have the live pass.

if you need to contact me, please send it to the email connected to my account. 

Message 1 of 5 (632 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@yolando26 

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you haven't received your content.

To have this investigated, could you please get in touch with our team over at EA Help? I've created the following link to get you on your way: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=nba-mobile&platform=ipad&category=missing-content&issue=n...

Regards,

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (586 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Update, it is not saying pending anymore and I have received nothing!!!

Message 2 of 5 (602 Views)

EA DICE Team

@yolando26 

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you haven't received your content.

To have this investigated, could you please get in touch with our team over at EA Help? I've created the following link to get you on your way: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=nba-mobile&platform=ipad&category=missing-content&issue=n...

Regards,

Message 3 of 5 (587 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I actually had already made a new post through doing that, so if you could, can you refer that to someone who could help me. You could probably find it at on my profile.

Message 4 of 5 (575 Views)

EA DICE Team

@yolando26 

I wish I could, but I actually don't have the option to do that. To get the help you're looking for, please continue to get in touch with us via EA Help.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (569 Views)