Nations of hockey pack bug

by thiviergeg115

Original Post

Nations of hockey pack bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Here is the sequence:1- In the competitive season mode, I ran out of contracts so I selected the: ''Go to store'' option and got redirected to the store2- Selected the Nations of Hockey choice pack and made my selections3- Got an error message which brought me back to main menu(Outside HUT)4- Opened HUT and went to Unopened packs. The Nations of Hockey pack is in there5- Opened it and got an error message(see attached) which kicks me out of the game mode.6- Tried rebooting the game + console, no luck, same error message
What happens when the bug occurs? When opening the Nations of hockey pack, the game crashes, error code, kicks me out of HUT mode
What do you expect to see? Error code(see picture)
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ZeusMontreal
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Reported this bug a few weeks ago, Every player were using the Nations of hockey players but I could not due to this issue.

I contacted the EA support and was promised a compensation

Neeraj Jan 05, 2019 12:34:39 PM

Well, you do not have to worry regarding that. Because other players are facing the same issue and once the studio team will resolve the issue they will provide some kind of compensation to all the affected account.

I recontacted EA today and I was told that finally there is no compensation. Really?? 

Anyone else experiencing this? Is EA support always treating their players like that?

Message 1 of 1 (245 Views)