Re: Naked Sims

by crinrict

Original Post

Naked Sims

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Four Seasons, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Dream Home Decorator, Outdoor Retreats, Spa Day, Laundry Day Stuff, Movie Day Stuff, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? When playing live mode with my characters, the clothing would disappear showing my sims naked.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the clothing on like how it was before, kinda disturbing seeing my sims naked.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The game is updated to the most recent patch

If I zoom out of the character far that's when it happens but if my character is zoomed up all the way then it prevents it my sims from being naked but either way I like playing it further out where I can see everything in my house and surrounding.

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Hero
@baoyanngg Could you add a picture ? Zoomed in and zoomed out ?

Does it happen on every lot ? Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

Hero
@baoyanngg Are you still having issues with this ? Could you add pictures ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (288 Views)