NS heals in phase 3/4 of of STR not healing up to 90% or at all w Video

by Thereunto

Original Post

Re: NS heals in phase 3/4 of of STR not healing up to 90% or at all w Video

Hero (Retired)

This report is about the bug that they are not healing at all, instead of up to 90%. That issue is solved.

Your complaint is about the change in general, which, while upsetting, is what they intended to do. Trust me, the dev team is also very aware of the feedback on this too.

Message 21 of 27 (1,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crzydroid can you provide a link to the game update where the "not healing at all" fix has been implemented? 

Message 22 of 27 (1,242 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crzydroidThey explicitly stated in the post they linked to “We have a lead on the bug and will tackle it on Monday morning as soon as we get in”. The weekend came suddenly this week - just poor RNG  I guess ...

So no, they didn’t solve it - they’re planning on doing so, which is a very wise to, in fact, “solve” it.

But anyway - they are not, apparently, planning to solve the teams and characters they just broke, including a zeta toon. So now I’m missing out of a T4-01 box for a fact.

Message 23 of 27 (1,232 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@greycloak85 As far as I know, the fix has not been implemented yet; in the link provided earlier in this thread, they say they will get to it on Monday. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussions/177120/bonds-of-weakness-change-followup

I was responding to another poster that the bug report was "solved," in that the problem outlined in the report has been successfully investigated and shown to be a bug acknowledged by the dev team, with plans for a fix. Any other complaints as to whether an individual thinks the NS issue was unfair or that compensation is due is immaterial to this bug report, which is specifically in regards to the bug with the implementation that no healing at all was occurring. Those concerns can be added to the megathread on the official forums, bearing in mind to keep it civil and in adherence to the forum guidelines.

Message 24 of 27 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm really, really, so happy an entire team is getting nerfed because of one toon, not on the team, as a poor interaction.  Wonderful.  Top notch company we're working with here.

Message 25 of 27 (1,180 Views)

Hero (Retired)

In case everyone hasn't heard yet, they rolled back the changes today:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/177646/rollback-of-friday-s-bonds-of-weak...

They are still planning on making some change to address the alcolyte loop, but are going to take more time on it.

Message 26 of 27 (1,138 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Good call devs! Due to your consession my faith has been somewhat restored.

I still missed out on a T4-01 box meanwhile - but I’ll happy to give that up if you enable me to use my prime team unaltered (and the box went to a fellow guild mate).

Message 27 of 27 (1,127 Views)