NS heals in phase 3/4 of of STR not healing up to 90% or at all w Video

by Thereunto

Original Post

Re: NS heals in phase 3/4 of of STR not healing up to 90% or at all w Video

★ Apprentice

This is the most thoughtless implementations I have ever seen. Instead of fixing the problem with the actual character or the support character, they have decided to invalidate 2 ENTIRE ZETA ABILITIES. I for one would like a zeta refund for Assaj and deka, as those abilities effectively neutered by this change. Or please have your implemention dept. actually do their job and suggest alternatives to the “game breaking problem” that only those with 7* traya can exploit. 

Message 11 of 27 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

also doing such "hasty fixes" before weekends is really unacceptable

Message 12 of 27 (1,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

If a problem concerns ONE toon then fix THAT toon and don’t ruin an entire fraction - or keep hands of!

The decision to nerf the entire Nightsister team has made Ventress Lead zeta useless in that phase.
Nightsisters had ben continously been underpowered compared to newer toons in e.g. Arena, and now the entire premises for a zeta lead ability has been removed in what is supposed to be the prime raid.

Why don’t dev just remove NS from swgoh and give refunds to the players? Problem solved.

In a mediocre 50 mio. power guild we currently spend almost a week to complete tier iv, and now my ability to achieve a high position has been removed as well.

Message 13 of 27 (1,107 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wonder is there anyone from EA reading this?
Also why we all geared and zetaed our NS faction then? Hey EA we have g12 CLS and g12 Han Solo both zetaed who can auto Heroic Pit - nerf them to!
We want our zetas back!!!

Message 14 of 27 (1,082 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well, zombie is definitely healing.

Not sure what's going on with the others.

Message 15 of 27 (1,068 Views)

★ Apprentice

Chex Mix isn't affected because you don't accumulate stacks during stand alone.

Message 16 of 27 (1,063 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand please acknowledge or refute this bug.

(the house is burning...thought you should know)

Message 17 of 27 (1,043 Views)

Message 18 of 27 (3,964 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No they didn’t - A recognition would be to roll back the update so we (the 99% who don’t have that team) can play as intended.

Message 19 of 27 (999 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice one dev - you just, yet again, marked an issue as “Solved” even if it isn’t solved.

Hope you’re enjoying your weekend, as intended, while leaving the customers laying in your mess. Did the weekend come as a surprise this week?

The infinite loop should of course get fixed - but why not look at the ONE ability coursing this - Traya Isolate - instead of ruining the entire gameplay of Nightsisters?

In fact my score was cut to 50% - when will you compensate all players with Ventress lead zeta and any player with healing ability toons?

Message 20 of 27 (984 Views)