NS heals in phase 3/4 of of STR not healing up to 90% or at all w Video

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone 6
OS Version IOS
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 991562329
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Nightsister heals in phase 3/4 of of STR not healing up to 90% (or at all).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with a nightsister team, wait for traya to get 20 stacks and then try to heal. Per the game update, we should still be able to heal up to 90% health, however, that is not happening. This completely breaks NS in phase 3 and 4 of STR. See Video Here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rT2uQf2Wts2xyFsSA "As of today’s release, Bonds of Weakness will have a new condition. Once Raid Darth Traya has accumulated 20 stacks of Bonds of Weakness, player characters will no longer be able to be healed above 90% health until the stacks have been reset." https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176914/additional-changes-to-bonds-of-wea...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Play with a nightsister team, wait for traya to get 20 stacks and then try to heal. Per the game update, we should still be able to heal up to 90% health, however, that is not happening. This completely breaks NS in phase 3 and 4 of STR as you often can't reset trayas stacks under 20 before healing is needed.. See Video Here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rT2uQf2Wts2xyFsSA

"As of today’s release, Bonds of Weakness will have a new condition. Once Raid Darth Traya has accumulated 20 stacks of Bonds of Weakness, player characters will no longer be able to be healed above 90% health until the stacks have been reset."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176914/additional-changes-to-bonds-of-wea...

Message 1 of 27 (5,231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NS heals in phase 3/4 of of STR not healing up to 90% or at all w Video

Message 18 of 27 (3,961 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

The way I understood the nerf was that in order to HEAL you have to clear the stacks.

Message 2 of 27 (4,962 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I quoted the relevant section below:  (It clearly states that once traya has 20 stacks, characters won't be able to be healed above 90%. It does not say characters won't be able to be healed).

"As of today’s release, Bonds of Weakness will have a new condition. Once Raid Darth Traya has accumulated 20 stacks of Bonds of Weakness, player characters will no longer be able to be healed above 90% health until the stacks have been reset."

Message 3 of 27 (4,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you, but I really felt them meant to say "you need to clear the stacks" before healing can occur. HOWEVER..... it is not being reported that NO character is healing in P3 of the Sith raid.... Han is not healing in Chex Mix, etc.

Message 4 of 27 (4,752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I wrote here what OneWorldAway wrote in the forum:

"This particular interaction needed to be nerfed in my opinion. However, this is going to cause a massive uproar if their method of adjustment affects other teams. The easiest fix, I believe: remove the health steal up from isolate against the raid boss. Problem solved." - about NS (Asajj and Acolity) with Traya.

And repeat my words - but chosse for nerf all teams. And launch a disgusting update bugged that doesn't work as it should, and literally breaks ALL healling skill.

Message 5 of 27 (4,473 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Guild in our alliance just dealt with this. Really looking forward to our raid tomorrow...
Message 6 of 27 (4,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Absolutely inexcusable. Rush fix to kill a rare exploit that targets a whole faction and not the toon that allows the exploit goes on to break the faction. They could not have tested this!!!! This Kneejerk reaction is going to hurt them badly.

Message 7 of 27 (3,796 Views)

★ Novice

So, you let everybody spend money, Crystal's, gears on getting this squad together for months so they could score good damage on Sith raid. and now you are essentially taking it away... your greed is showing.  Will you be giving back peoples Daka zeta? Because its basically useless now. Or Assaj's zeta's? That I zeta'd specifically for p4 NS team

Message 8 of 27 (3,786 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nice way CG!  Your rushed, overcompensating fix released on Friday broke the entire raid in Phases 3 and 4.  Likely for the entire weekend.  Guess Which phase my guild is in when this went live?  That's right, Phase 3!.
Seriously, do you even test your software? I didn't think it was possible to make this raid an even worse slog than it already is, I'm not happy to be so easily proven wrong.

Message 9 of 27 (3,711 Views)

★★★ Novice

I took some screenshots. Looks like they are healing 10% instead of 90%. Maybe someone got some numbers backwards? 2nd photo is after AV heal and 3rd is after Daka heal. Only a Sliver gained 

DC1D565F-5C76-4338-B171-78CCBBB6C567.png
162EC6E2-14E7-4AFA-B813-54CA3BDB2970.png
62A39794-3A0D-4560-8E8F-322145B21976.png
Message 10 of 27 (3,580 Views)