NS Zombie Undying Sacrifice malfunctioning

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi A1
OS Version 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 381-973-849
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Zombie does not sacrifice herself after NS is defeated not with direct attack but damage over time
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Attack or use an NS team with g10+ zombie (maxed Undying Sacrifice ability) 2. Apply damage over time (DOT) on one or more NS toons 3. As an NS character gets low on health (that low when DOT would kill her) and taking turn she simply dies and zombie does not sacrifice herself even zombie is not running out of this ability (2 times for the entire team) Exact gameplay data: Attacked NS with Nightmare team, applied DOTs with Vader, annihiliated MT, Asajj died due to taking turn with small health but DOTs on her, zombie didn't do anything, killed Daka, zombie revived Daka, rest of battle is irrelevant.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Message 1 of 4 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NS Zombie Undying Sacrifice malfunctioning

Hi thanks for your report!  

This is actually working as intended, and as the skill describes (although I had to check the skill after I observed this as well).  

Undying Sacrifice says:  "...The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived, recover 100% of Nightsister Zombie's Max Health and Nightsister Zombie is defeated...."

Since a Nightsister dying as an effect of a damage over time skill (such as Burning, or Vader's DOTs), they are not dying of an attack, and therefore don't trigger Undying Sacrifice.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

All Replies

Hi thanks for your report!  

This is actually working as intended, and as the skill describes (although I had to check the skill after I observed this as well).  

Undying Sacrifice says:  "...The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived, recover 100% of Nightsister Zombie's Max Health and Nightsister Zombie is defeated...."

Since a Nightsister dying as an effect of a damage over time skill (such as Burning, or Vader's DOTs), they are not dying of an attack, and therefore don't trigger Undying Sacrifice.  

★★★ Newbie

I had a similar thing happened when I was fighting a Nightsister team.  Old Daka had the burning debuff on her and died from it.  Zombie did not sacrifice herself so she did not rez.  I killed Mother Talzin and zombie did sacrifice herself and MT was rezzed.

Message 3 of 4 (392 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Rox-tety

See above. The NS has to die from an enemy attack in order for Zombie to die in her place.

Message 4 of 4 (378 Views)