NS Spirit stunned in HSTR

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone Xr
OS Version 14.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 924-746-543
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Whenever I use NS Spirit in a full NS team, she always stuns herself at random times. I see it most often with Stage IV against Traya. It makes it very difficult to use that character, especially when she nor Traya have stunning capabilities.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would suggest running a full NS team in Stage IV against Traya. NS Spirit was in the 5th slot.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone Xr
OS Version iOS 14.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 924-746-543
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Whenever I use NS Spirit in a full NS team, she always stuns herself at random times. I see it most often with Stage IV against Traya. It makes it very difficult to use that character, especially when she nor Traya have stunning capabilities.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would suggest running a full NS team in Stage IV against Traya. NS Spirit was in the 5th slot.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

40C47D29-A4D5-4E94-8DAE-3363876190EA.jpeg
D7A2F874-8FB1-4FDE-B76E-D3271FA0EAB5.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NS Spirit stunned in HSTR

@KjrRN Hello there

This is working as intended, and is due to Raid Traya's unique ability "Gaze Into the Abyss" which states:
"Whenever an enemy gains Foresight, Traya also gains Foresight. Additionally, at the beginning of Traya's turn, she dispels Foresight from all enemies, with a 50% chance to also Stun any enemies dispelled this way for 1 turn"

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)

All Replies

Re: NS Spirit stunned in HSTR

@KjrRN Hello there

This is working as intended, and is due to Raid Traya's unique ability "Gaze Into the Abyss" which states:
"Whenever an enemy gains Foresight, Traya also gains Foresight. Additionally, at the beginning of Traya's turn, she dispels Foresight from all enemies, with a 50% chance to also Stun any enemies dispelled this way for 1 turn"

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)