[MODS/DESIGN] NPCs Taking all Harvestables (at festivals, at home, in the wild)

by jari121red

Original Post

Re: NPCs Taking all Harvestables (at festivals, at home, in the wild)

Hero
@JulietJuly22 Did you get a chance to check on this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 30 (701 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I did check it. It seems to still be happening. The lot in question now has Green Gardening, Eco Appliances, Clean Energy and uhm one of the arts ones (sorry I don't have it open, and I can't remember offhand). This time I didn't SEE a NPC do it, but the garden was full of lush produce and then when I sent a sim to harvest it, there was nothing left. Nor did any of the household sims have it in their inventories.
Message 12 of 30 (695 Views)

Hero
@JulietJuly22 and it was just the produce that was gone from the plants ? They didn't revert to dirt piles ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 30 (685 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict No, they did not revert to dirt piles. That has still been happening to me once in a while but it's been less frequent since the update meant to fix it.
Message 14 of 30 (668 Views)

Hero
@JulietJuly22 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 30 (659 Views)

★★ Guide

Sent! Hopefully I did it right hah. 

Message 16 of 30 (652 Views)

Hero
@JulietJuly22 I tested your save and saw no one harvest anything. Would be good to know if you also see it at festivals for example.

Your sim has a green fiend trait so maybe that still makes them harvest on their own. Partly it was probably the NAP but I invited lots of people over and no one took anything.

Wonder if the gardener is harvesting stuff again (was a bug a while back).

Might be good if you could observe it a bit, maybe you catch who's doing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 30 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a simular problem. Npcs are taking harvestables. Saw it happen in Sulani and in Granit Falls. I tried to make the outdoor enthusiast aspiration, but I have no change. Till I find a plant a npc harvest it till I get to it. The only mod I have is mcc. I have eco but I have the voting off. This was not always like this.

Message 18 of 30 (517 Views)

Hero
@steffidth Did you check if there's an NAP active ? Turning off doesn't remove the ones you already have.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 30 (492 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don't think there is a nap active. I started a new save in Sulani. But I think I found the problem. I had autom. gardening activated in mcc. I thought that was just for my sims. I deactivated it and have to see. Thanks for your reply. Have a nice Sunday!
Message 20 of 30 (478 Views)