NPC Workers won't put uniform back on

by OpheliaThree

Original Post

NPC Workers won't put uniform back on

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) s5
OS Version ?
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? NPC workers have changed from uniform to regular clothes and won't change back. I'm not sure what triggers it.
What do you expect to see? Workers weairing work uniforms
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

Many of the NPC workers in town have changed into regular clothing, and won't put their uniform back on. 

Ironicly, this has been happening since around the time the ability to makeover NPCs was removed from workers. So I can't even give them a makeover to put them in something more work appropriate myself.

I have had several sets of workers come and go and it keeps happening even with new workers. 

They seem to change when I socialize with them at my home, but since I socialize with all my coworkers it's hard to tell if it would have happened anyway.

Message 1 of 7 (1,303 Views)

Re: NPC Workers won't put uniform back on

Hero

@OpheliaThree 

NPCs change to regular clothes as soon as our Sims socialize with them. I have seen this happening for a long time. I agree with you. They should wear their uniforms at work in the same way as our playable Sims do while they are at work.

Odd Haugen, Knut Strand and Benson Strauss haven't changed back to their uniforms.

I gave Ragnhild Svensen a makeover but kept her in uniform. One of my Sims have a friendship with her and she hasn't changed to regular clothes. She is the exception. Why is she different? 

Dorian Watt had the technician uniform and now he is wearing a lab coat. 

What NPCs are your Sims socializing with? Could you post some screenshots?

NPCs at work.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 7 (1,283 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am still having this problem. All the scientists at the waterfront, the spa worker, and the lawyer are in street clothes. If I get a new NPC to spawn, they are in the uniform at first but when I befriend them they change into reuglar clothes and never put on the uniform again, even if I go do a work shift with them. 

Message 3 of 7 (939 Views)

Hero
@OpheliaThree This is still happening. Looks so unprofessional to work without using the proper gear.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 7 (921 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @OpheliaThree and @SalixCat! Thanks for binging this issue to my attention I am flagging it up for investigation!

Message 5 of 7 (856 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

UPDATE: 
If you are coworkers with that NPSim you can start a shift and do one shift action that involves them, they will switch onto their working clothes.
This may be useful until there is a fix for the issue.
@OpheliaThree@SalixCat 

Message 6 of 7 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_DragonsEye Thanks for the suggestion! But unfortunately I have tried this before and it does not work in all careers. For example my barista coworker will change, but it does not work for me at the spa, science or law.

I've tried all the various individual interactions that pop up for these coworkers during the course of a shift, but none of the interactions I do trigger an outfit change.

Message 7 of 7 (779 Views)