NPC/Unplaced ghosts keep asking sims to go out to restaurants

by hubosa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NPC/Unplaced ghosts keep asking sims to go out to restaurants

★★★★ Apprentice

With Dine Out came the social interaction of other sims calling my sims to go out for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

However as soon as my sim's parents died they both started calling her almost daily "hey i want to get out of the house, let's go to <enter restaurant> and have lunch!" This happens despite all of their tombstones being in her inventory, they are not placed in the world, etcetera. They started doing it the same day they died! For that reason I find it really annoying, it should be downright impossible for them to keep calling her like that unless their ghosts are actively in the world. Also it kind of ruins the whole "dying" thing in the first place, if they act like they're still there :P

I'm not sure if this really qualifies as an actual bug, but I just feel like it shouldn't be happening in the game so I decided to report it! Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NPC/Unplaced ghosts keep asking sims to go out to restaurants

Hero

Did you go out with them ? Did that work ?

If so, I would not qualify it as a bug and suggest that you post in the feedback forum at the official forum. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (572 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you go out with them ? Did that work ?

If so, I would not qualify it as a bug and suggest that you post in the feedback forum at the official forum. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (573 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Alright yeah, that's why I already said I wasn't sure if it's really a bug Tongue out I will post it on the forum! Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (484 Views)