by Renasai3

Original Post

NPC Sims That Dislike Fitness Still Exercising

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.57.2
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except kits, Fitness Stuff, My Wedding Stories, Jungle Adventures and Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit townies in CAS to dislike exercise, then play any household and visit the gym.
What happens when the bug occurs? The townies that you edited to dislike exercise will show up to the gym every day and multiple times per day to exercise until ripped.
What do you expect to see? Sims that dislike exercise should not be exercising, as they dislike it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My npc sims that dislike fitness are still showing up at gyms and exercising until ripped. I thought this was fixed...

Message 1 of 6 (562 Views)

Re: NPC Sims That Dislike Fitness Still Exercising

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

If you still aren't prompted, please include this form + answers in your post

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Thank you

Is it still the NPCs ? Are they energized like in this report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Energized-Sims-who-Dislike-Fitness-will-Autonomously-Use/td-p/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I just checked and no, only one that disliked exercise was energized. The other that disliked exercise was just happy but still using the punching bag.
Message 3 of 6 (493 Views)

Hero
@Renasai3 And it's just the NPCs or also your active Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've only noticed my active household members doing it while energized.

Message 5 of 6 (440 Views)

Hero
@Renasai3 That would be the other thread then.

Keeping this separate as it concerns NPCs but bit unsure how NPCs are supposed to react to likes/dislikes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (416 Views)