Re: NPC Dressed strange after 11/2020 patch

by crinrict

Original Post

NPC Dressed strange after 11/2020 patch

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Batu and Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. It's only happened once.
What happens when the bug occurs? At GeekCon, Judith Ward showed up dressed horribly. And it clearly wasn't any kind of cosplay.
What do you expect to see? Judith Ward always looks impeccable when it comes to her clothes. I expect to see that on her everywhere.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. November 2020 patch.

I started a new save on 11/11/2020, and took my new sim to GeekCon and Judith Ward was there looking like this. The patch notes said to report things like this, but the thread this was under was marked as fixed.

Judith looking bad.png

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MisplacedMel are those situational or hot weather outfits ?

You can check by taking the Sim to CAS. Only situational outfits were fixed. My hot/cold weather outfits are still horrible too, as well as some other categories so I'm guessing that was all they fixed

I know you said you took them to Geekcon but it's just good to test.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Hero
@MisplacedMel Did you get a chance to check if it's a situational or hot weather outfit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)