NOT RECIEVEING MEDALS AFTER WIN

by bswj90234

Original Post

Re: NOT RECIEVEING MEDALS AFTER WIN

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The support email that was giving to me on here a month ago...and since no real way here to search your post don't feel like searching for it.

As for the glitch I found I noticed it gave me around 30k credits, so later I repeated what I did twice and it gave me 74k credit.

But do not scream exploit cause I have not spent a single credit from the glitch

But as annoyed as I am with my sandstorm glitch, bounty bugs and even winning  but losing points from victories, I have thought many times of sharing this credit exploit

My clan tell you I quit spending money and playing the game 2 weeks ago when I never got responses to my Max lvl sandstorm

Message 11 of 14 (478 Views)

★ Guide

Also email I used was EA.help only response I got Everytime was we look into the bugs but won't respond about bugs

So have no way of knowing if it's taken seriously or not

Message 12 of 14 (468 Views)

★ Guide

Well been a week no response, this reason I quit spending money.

Still find it funny I got a survey asking me why I quit spending money and if I think I'll spend more in future.

Message 13 of 14 (392 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @WADofFORCE, this should be fixed in our last update, please ensure you have updated to the latest version of the game. If it's still occurring, can you please provide your Persona ID found in Settings > About so I can investigate further. Thanks!

Message 14 of 14 (384 Views)