Re: NOT RECIEVEING MEDALS AFTER WIN

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NOT RECIEVEING MEDALS AFTER WIN

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung s7 edge
OS Version 0.91.0
What is your Player ID? Dubious
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug It just started after my two last wins, I went back to check my replays and it said I got zero medals
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. If I'm the only one having this problem then I would be hard to say, just play some matches and check you medal winnings.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country U.s.a.

Screen shot attached

Message 1 of 14 (1,601 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hey @bswj90234 thanks for the report! We should have a fix for this in a future update :D

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (1,678 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @bswj90234 thanks for the report! We should have a fix for this in a future update :D

Message 2 of 14 (1,679 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually what it turned out to be was the system didn't update what medals I won immediately. After a few hours the correct medals I had won was displayed. This accured several time after discovery of said problem, and always fixed itself after a period of time.

Message 3 of 14 (1,564 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Sweet! Thanks for the update Standard smile
Message 4 of 14 (1,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Happening to myself also, 14 wins in a row no credits or anything for winning....will check back in abit to see if it updated. So cheap ked it still not getting credits for wins also my Sandstorm is dropping levels it was at lvl 10 then 9 now it's showing 8....yep no more money from me to many bugs right now

Message 5 of 14 (1,436 Views)

★ Guide

Ok update now getting credits ,but not from previous wins, it comes and goes no credits then gives credits......logged out completely from all sign in reload everything and sandstorm still dropping in lvl

Message 6 of 14 (1,425 Views)

★★ Novice

There is a level cap depending on what rank you are. Right now i am gold ll and the max card level is 9 which is what my cards are at right now. If i get a lvl 10 unit it will be level 9 in the match because of the level cap for the rank you in.

Message 7 of 14 (1,408 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @WADofFORCE the level decrease is working as intended, depending on the league you are in. 

For example, let’s say you’re in Bronze tier where the unit level cap is 6. All your units are level 5 and level 6, so you’re good to go. However, your opponent has a Titan that’s been pumped up to level 12 already. When the match starts, that Titan will be brought down to level 6, which is the highest level allowed.

As you climb through the ranks, the level cap will slowly increase, allowing for healthy unit progression but always preventing runaway power. This, more than anything else, ensures that superior skill and tactics are the ways to win matches.

The actual unit level cap for each rank is still being tuned and finalized. We’ll release more detailed info in the coming months.

Message 8 of 14 (1,400 Views)

★ Guide

Thx for reply but not what I meant. I know about the lvl caps on rank. My unit is going down in level I had. Lvl 10 sandstorm after update it's showing lvl 8.

Now that's a bug or glitch.

Also found another bug that gives almost triple and quad the credits you get from donations.

But since I haven't gotten response to emails about my problem except for automated stuff.

Just makes me think EA doesn't care

So should I care?

Message 9 of 14 (1,384 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @WADofFORCE,

What's you Persona ID (Settings -> About) so we can have a look at your account? Rest assured that we do care. Where did you send those emails to?

Message 10 of 14 (1,370 Views)