Re: testingcheats true error

by yxkillz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] testingcheats true error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can get the cheat console to appear, but testingcheats true returns the error "unable to execute command" (If it maskes any difference, my version is the Digital Deluxe, and was preloaded.

Message 1 of 6 (3,510 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've tried a game repair - didn't make any difference.

Yes, I'm typing it properly (have also tried various connotations with uppercase, as well as 'on' instead of 'true').

freerealestate, motherlode & help work fine, haven't tried any others yet.

From a bit of googling, it looks like quite a few people have this problem, but no-one seems to have a solution yet.

ETA

Nevermind. Was expecting it to work in CAS in order to try cas.fulleditmode. Seems to work fine in live mode.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (3,807 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Have you tried a game repair? Right click on the game in origin and click repair game

Message 2 of 6 (3,504 Views)

Hero

are you sure you typed it right ? Do other cheats work ?

Did you try help and then c/p how it's written there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (3,493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've tried a game repair - didn't make any difference.

Yes, I'm typing it properly (have also tried various connotations with uppercase, as well as 'on' instead of 'true').

freerealestate, motherlode & help work fine, haven't tried any others yet.

From a bit of googling, it looks like quite a few people have this problem, but no-one seems to have a solution yet.

ETA

Nevermind. Was expecting it to work in CAS in order to try cas.fulleditmode. Seems to work fine in live mode.

Message 4 of 6 (3,808 Views)

Re: [NOT BUG] testingcheats true error

★★★ Newbie

Mine does the same thing and I can't fix it either. It may be a bug

Message 5 of 6 (495 Views)

Re: [NOT BUG] testingcheats true error

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @trintinbin,

If you've tried troubleshooting the issue by going through the basics, please open a bug report for this and list what you've done so far. That should help get the ball rolling.

In the meantime, I'll close this thread here as it's 8 years old.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help