Re: "Unbreakable" Objects Break

by MapleSimmer

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

Thanks for the link, luckily though I can’t say I’ve noticed this issue with breaking recently, I was just commenting that there are some plumbing objects that can start unbreakable (and one that can be upgraded to be unbreakable). I use the toilet I showed all the time because it is unbreakable. You had commented that plumbing objects can’t break up above in response to someone reporting that their 12,000 simoleon bathtubs were breaking, when they really shouldn’t break as they start off unbreakable. 

Thanks and regards,

Jennifer

Message 21 of 22 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm going to lock this thread to prevent further confusion.

I've given the link before in this thread when someone said they're truly unbreakable objects break. But yeah, you're right, if it was unbreakable, I should have said to post in the other thread again.

If the objects says unbreakable and it still breaks, use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Unbreakable-objects-break-and-can-t-be-repaired/m-p/68828...

If it's an upgrade on regular plumbing object, it's by design as Robo has said.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 22 (541 Views)