Re: space energy drink

by JavaVerona

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Space energy drink

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My mixologist can no longer make the space energy drink. I reset the bar... No luck. I played other households & get the same result. What happened?

Message 1 of 10 (3,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
I just saw on carls guide you need to be level 8 space ranger to get the drink. Thanks for the help, sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's the link, there's a list of all the drinks that can be made & their requirements
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,21473.0.html

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (3,319 Views)

All Replies

Hero

So it worked and they have the required prerequisites and then it vanised ? On all bars ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (3,185 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It initially worked. Sim has maxed the skill. Vanilla game. Option to mix that specific drink no longer available. I started a new game & made a sim get up to level 5 mixology & still no energy drink. If I recall all that's required is a level 2 or 3 of that skill. Thanks in advance.
Message 3 of 10 (3,181 Views)

Hero

I've added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (3,177 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks so much!
Message 5 of 10 (3,171 Views)

Hero

@JavaVerona Did you change careers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (3,166 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yes, my sim started out as an astronaut and has since been a mixologist. I'm afraid I can't remember if my sim lost the ability to make the drink after changing jobs. I'll switch again and see if I can get it back.
Message 7 of 10 (3,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
I just saw on carls guide you need to be level 8 space ranger to get the drink. Thanks for the help, sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's the link, there's a list of all the drinks that can be made & their requirements
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,21473.0.html
Message 8 of 10 (3,320 Views)

Hero

OK. I have crossed it out and accepted your post as solution

I'm sure it will help someone else

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (3,101 Views)

★ Novice

I started off as a Space Ranger & went to level 10, then a Master of Real to level 10, followed by Start-up Entrepreneur level 10, then Diamond Agent level 10.  I use no mods & the only cheat I've used was "resetsim NAME" to try to clear a communication bubble for a non-player sim who was no longer on the lot.  After reaching level 10 in my third career I decided to go for the Renaissance Aspiration.  I was hoping I could switch back to my previous careers to get the 2-3 jobs at level X completions, and go down alternate forks.  When I switched back to Astronaut I re-started at level 8 down the Space Ranger path but did not get credit for being level 6.  I was hoping that if I leveled up to level 9 I could at least get credit for being level 6, but I can't level up in the Space Ranger path since I can no longer make the Space Energy Drink.

Message 10 of 10 (3,020 Views)