[NOT BUG] Sims do not do their queue when objects change

by fiana90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Sims do not do their queue when objects change

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I recognized that when Sims use objects and they change after that (e.g. dishes after eating or the garbage after searching for upgrade tools), Sims cannot interact with them anymore (if I told them before). They don't know what I am asking them. I must wait until they interacted with those objects to tell them what they have to do with it next. 

Please excuse my French.

German:

Ich habe gemerkt, dass Objekte, die sich nach einer Aktivität ändern (z.B. Geschirr nach dem Essen oder Müll nachdem Sims nach Upgrade Tools suchen), nicht mehr genutzt werden können, wenn weitere Befehle in der Warteschlange stehen. Sims wissen nicht mehr, was sie tun sollen, weil das Objekt nicht mehr da ist / sich verändert hat. Man muss warten, bis die Sims fertig sind und sich das Objekt verändert hat, um ihnen zu sagen, was sie als nächstes damit machen sollen.

Best regards!

Message 1 of 2 (511 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims do not do their queue when objects change

Hero

Not sure if that can be classified as a bug. The object is not the same anymore so the interaction falls from the queue (that is what you're saying, right ?

So the pile of scratch is a different object after you searched it.

Not adding for now but maybe others have input on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims do not do their queue when objects change

Hero

Not sure if that can be classified as a bug. The object is not the same anymore so the interaction falls from the queue (that is what you're saying, right ?

So the pile of scratch is a different object after you searched it.

Not adding for now but maybe others have input on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (533 Views)