Re: Sim is no longer getting promoted

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I'm guessing this was removed in the game .  Once you top out in your occupation there are no more promotions through this route.  You can use the phone to try to negotiate a raise but there is no guarantee you will get one.

So I guess this can be closed.

Message 11 of 18 (24,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, no this is still happening. As of the new update, my sims are not being promoted in anything. They'll even have the check mark during the activity, and then come home with no sort of promotion. I don't know why. My sims haven't been able to get As for weeks and the mother has not been able to get her promotion

Message 12 of 18 (3,843 Views)

Hero

Are you talking about getting a promotion after you leveled up all the way or leveling up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 18 (3,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also had this bug, seems it really is a bug, in the special agent career. She did the daily tasks and all the requirements for promotion were met, including work performance maxed. The yellow check mark would be there all throughout the time she's at work but at the end of the shift it would go back to being white, and she wouldn't get the promotion. I've also had this happen to a teen at school. He was stuck at B even though he should have moved up to A. Really annoying, cause my sim can't move up in her career now. Anyway, hope this helps you find a fix soon.

Cheers

Message 14 of 18 (3,832 Views)

Hero

This thread is about not promoting after you have reach level 10. If you have different issue, please make a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (3,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh, you're right, sorry about that. I misunderstood OP's post.

Message 16 of 18 (3,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm havin the same problem in sims4! Even though I have "worked hard" and maxed out the green bar and got the yellow check mark while away at work... I was told I did superb work and my work performance bar actually went down and I got no promotion. The yellow check was there the whole time I was at work too!
Message 17 of 18 (3,413 Views)

Hero

Are you at level 10 already as the OP ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (3,400 Views)