[NOT BUG] Possible Bug with Writing Song On Pied Piper Acoustic Guitar Sims 4

by mrstragicclown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Possible Bug with Writing Song On Pied Piper Acoustic Guitar Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

PC Windows 7. No mods or any other downloads are in my game. I have been trying to write a song on my Pied Piper Acoustic Guitar. Twice I have tried now but it takes a while so I normally take a break just as I do when making Apps or games on the computer. But when I take a break from writing a song there is no option to keep writing it when I click on write song again? Is this normal? When I made games and apps on the computer I was able to stop half way through and go back and continue creating but with song writing I'm not being given that option??!?? Confusedmileysad: It takes forever to write one song and I have to also stay Inspired or as I like to VERY. Once I start writing a song do I have to continue until it's completly done or is it a bug that what I have already written just vanishes into thin air?? Because if I have to continue all the way through I just might starve to death before finishing the song. Any help Plzzzzz and much thx!! 

Message 1 of 3 (1,818 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Possible Bug with Writing Song On Pied Piper Acoustic Guitar Sims 4

★ Guide

NVM and sorry I found the sheet music in my inventory! 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,841 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I just also tried to write a song on my Violin as well and the same thing is happening?? Frown 

Message 2 of 3 (1,804 Views)

★ Guide

NVM and sorry I found the sheet music in my inventory! 

Message 3 of 3 (1,842 Views)