Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] [PS4] Energy Need Not Decaying

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living Get To Work Dine Out Romantic Garden Stuff Luxury Party Stuff Perfect Patio Stuff Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure.
What happens when the bug occurs? One of my Sims has an energy bar that is stuck at full energy. The bar will not go down even after attempting multiple activities that would normally drain it. I have also attempted "resetsim firstname lastname" but this did not correct the issue.
What do you expect to see? The bar should decrease as the day progresses and when my Sim engages in physical activities.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This occured sometime after installation of version 1.06.

As stated, the energy need will not decay for one of my Sims. The "resetsim firstname lastname" did not correct the problem.

Message 1 of 4 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PS4] Energy Need Not Decaying

Hero
Did you check if the Sim has the never weary trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (663 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Did you check if the Sim has the never weary trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice
This.. was apparently the problem. I actually don't ever remember that trait let alone buying it.
Message 3 of 4 (527 Views)

EA Staff

Thank you very much Crin! :D

Message 4 of 4 (482 Views)