Re: [NOT BUG] No Cherry Trees!

by 12311434324135w

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] No Cherry Trees!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to find ANY cherry trees! All of the cherry trees in Sylvan Glades are still sprouting and they never grow! And I tried to find the cherry tree in one of the neighborhoods in the park but I don't see the tree! Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (11,526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Cherry Trees!

Hero

See this: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=22236.0

It is a bit of a bug that stuff doesn't grow while you're not on the lot but that is already on the list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (13,096 Views)

All Replies

Hero

See this: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=22236.0

It is a bit of a bug that stuff doesn't grow while you're not on the lot but that is already on the list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (13,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had luck by sending a satisfied Sim to the place of the young cherry tree, making him view it a few times, the cloud/star gazing for a few hours. It grows. An afternoon out, not too much work.
Message 3 of 5 (11,112 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Got it. Open the cheat codes tab (ctrl + c). Use testingcheats true. Click on the plant while holding shift, click on the shovel and change tree growth. 

Message 4 of 5 (7,177 Views)

Hero
Please don't necro old threads to answer them.

This is not a bug. Locking thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (7,156 Views)