Re: date break up

by moneser

Original Post

Apparently Bella Goth Hates me Now

★★★ Novice

So long story short I got the "Beguiling" skill from City Living and saw that Bella Goth was visiting the city.

I'll make this simple for you... she basically cheated on her husband. I asked her to be my girlfriend. After a few WooHoos and whatnot she asks me on a date.

And of course I go. It was great. Second date that she asks me on I started flirting, kissing and even gave her a massage. A message in the top right corner of the screen

told me that the date was going very well or something like that. But then I have to use the bathroom. While I'm taking a * the timer runs out, the date ends.

After that another message in the top right corner of the screen says that she told me "Well, I guess this is goodbye? Um.. Don't call me, ever."

I was like "What the heck did I do?" Not really much of a problem since the romance meter was full. But still.

I actually thought the "Well, I guess this is goodbye? Um.. Don't call me, ever." wasn't lying haha. But it's all good now.

Will get back to this post when she asks me on another date. And before you ask, there were no goals under the timer since it was an invite from an NPC.

Message 21 of 26 (1,911 Views)

Re: Apparently Bella Goth Hates me Now

Hero

Hi @TheRetardedKidMF

merged your post. It's not really a bug .. bit of bad design ..

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 26 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, pretty new to this forum so I didn't know where to post this. Let me know where to post stuff like this for next time.

Message 23 of 26 (1,892 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Usually it's check the stickied compiled list first or use the search bar

Since this is not a bug, it's probably not on the list there and you would need to know what to look for though, so it's was ok to open a new one. 

I can always merge threads :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (1,884 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think there might be an issue that IS a bug, which is that the goals in the top left don't appear when an NPC asks me out, only when I ask them out? I would expect it to be the same either way.

Message 25 of 26 (1,119 Views)

Hero
@moneser That's how it works. You get only goals if you initiate the party and if you choose goaled events.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (1,111 Views)