[NOT BUG] My adopted sim wont stop mourning

by D1zzyd3zzy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] My adopted sim wont stop mourning

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So the father passed away and everyone was sad for like a day or two and then they were fine. Fast forward about a week later. I adopt this boy who is of child age and any chance he gets when he isn't doing something he goes and mourns the dad and becomes sad. I've tried putting the grave in an area he can't get to and it's still happening. His only trait is good and it's been at least a week of this.... it's especially weird since they never even met.

Message 1 of 4 (1,081 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My adopted sim wont stop mourning

[ Edited ]
Hero

I don't think that qualifies as a bug.

I have that with several of my Sims. Just put the urn in someone's inventory.

Might be good to make a thread in the feedback forum of the official Sims forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,200 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

I don't think that qualifies as a bug.

I have that with several of my Sims. Just put the urn in someone's inventory.

Might be good to make a thread in the feedback forum of the official Sims forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,201 Views)

★★ Novice
I thought it was a bug just because he did it at least times a day and was never getting over it like the others did.
Message 3 of 4 (1,038 Views)

Hero

Mine do it a lot.

I would post in the feedback forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,030 Views)