[NOT BUG] Maid doesn't clean the bathroom/does only one chore

by Elithian87

Original Post

Re: Bugs with the maid service.

★★★ Expert

I've found that if I hire a maid during the normal workday for them, I get the same problem but, if I wait until after 9:00 PM sim time and hire one, they come the next day and work all day, then leave. Usually that gets everything done, except after a party, then it takes two days sometimes for the maid to clean it all up.

Try firing you maid, then waiting until after 9:00PM sim time and hiring a new one. See if that one works better.

Seems to be something the game needs to process overnight sim time to get the maid working right.

Message 11 of 16 (9,315 Views)

Hero

Did @DarkAmaranth1966 solution work for everyone ?

@Buttonsginger @Elithian87 @Melaidhrin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (9,294 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tentative yes on that solution. The maid did show up and clean the whole house the next day, but I haven't found the time to play through and see if he/she continues to do their job on all the subsequent days.

Message 13 of 16 (9,286 Views)

Hero

Thanks for you feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (9,280 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Sorry but I haven't had time to test the maid service yet. I hope to have time to play today.
Message 15 of 16 (9,270 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

Is this still occurring for people? If it is still occurring what lots is it occurring? Can anyone provide a save of it occurring?

Thank you

Message 16 of 16 (9,205 Views)