[NOT BUG] Kissing glitch/chatting glitch and clean up dishes glitch

by kamb64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Kissing glitch/chatting glitch and clean up dishes glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When my sims kiss no matter who it is, their lips never meet. I have heard from other simmers that their sims lips meet. So it sounds like this is a bug or glitch. Their mouths are way too far away and it really messes up any pics I try to take.

I dont recall if i reported this before but a lot of times when I want my sim to clean up the dishes from the table he will pick it up and put it right back down. I try again and the same thing happens. The third time after I move it on the table a bit he will be able to pick it up and clean it.

I have a lot of times where sims will bypass a perfectly usable kitchen sink to go all the way upstairs to wash the dishes in the bathroom sink.

Another bug I am having is happening with different sims. They will be chatting and at some point during the chat one of the sims mouths will stop opening. He wont be making any sounds, is still gesturing with his hands and the other sim acts like he was still speaking. Its very much like the chat went on but the mouth on one of the sims stopped working or something. Thankfully this doesnt last long but it is still annoying. And its not everytime a sim chats and its not only for my active sims. Its just sometimes happening.

My computer setup has not changed, so I dont know if you want me to report anything else. Thanks Crin!

Message 1 of 6 (2,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kissing glitch/chatting glitch and clean up dishes glitch

Community Manager (retired)

The amount of facial variation allowed in CAS makes the kissing bug impossible to fix for all cases. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,645 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

I have the kissing bug too. It's aggrevating. Townies are less likely to have this issue then your cas sims. Also I've noticed if some sims have bigger lips then others this can contribute.

Teens are less likely to have this glitch then young adults and older but it can happen if you have 2 cas sim teens kiss. I still think they can fix this.  The kiss on the sofa has nothing to do with lip size though so I can't figure that one out. The first kiss also has this issue with their lips not touching. Simguru Marion confirmed this is a bug and their looking into fixing it. Let's hope they can fix it.

Message 2 of 6 (2,747 Views)

Hero

Added the link to the existing bug report from the old thread.

Also please either one bug per thread or use the small bugs thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (2,742 Views)

Hero

@catloverplayer Is the kissing animation still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,650 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This kissing bug still persists as of November 16 2016 and is utterly annoying.

After four sim games this should not BE a bug.

Please fix it.

Heres an example of the bug in action:

http://i.imgur.com/a8Hq6RX.png

Message 5 of 6 (2,388 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The amount of facial variation allowed in CAS makes the kissing bug impossible to fix for all cases. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (2,646 Views)