Re: Interactions Missing From Pie Menu

by QuackNeptune

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Interactions Missing From Pie Menu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am not running any custom content or mods, I am on Windows 8.1, and I'm using the download version of the game.

I have two issues that are very similar.

My Sim reached max level in her video gaming skill, and later purchased the Mentor trait from the Reward Store. However, I can't find any Mentor interactions with any of my Sims.  I've tried it while neither Sim was performing other tasks, while they both played video games, and while one played video games and the other just spoke with them (both the Mentor sim playing while the other stood, and the mentor Sim standing while the second played video games).

I also have a child Sim with the Insane trait, she gets whims to 'Talk to Self' but when I am controlling her and click on her person, the only options are to change her clothes or play a game on her phone. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

SimGuruDaniel confirmed to me that tutor should be possible for everything but videogames and kids can't talk to self. That wish is off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (2,795 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Added to get input from others.

EDIT: On what skills did you try mentoriing ? I hear it's not availble on all of them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,665 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hi crin i saw this thread and launched a new game mother and child son gave him the insane trait also he only had the option to to change  clothes or play a game he also had the wish to talk to to self , had mother make a birthday cake for him to age him up and he now has the option to talk to self and the wish fulfilled

Message 3 of 5 (2,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same problem. I have 2 sims with the mentor skill, but it doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried mentoring in guitar, piano, violin, and painting, but I've never seen an option in the pie menus to mentor another sim.

Message 4 of 5 (2,608 Views)

Hero

SimGuruDaniel confirmed to me that tutor should be possible for everything but videogames and kids can't talk to self. That wish is off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (2,796 Views)