[NOT BUG] Game continues / sims age even when not playing

by wetlettuceii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Game continues / sims age even when not playing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is it meant to be that my first Sims family ages and dies while i dont even play on that one, but play on another family? That cycle is a bit fast and you cant really get used to one family as they die so fast

Message 1 of 7 (12,993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game continues / sims age even when not playing

★★★★★ Novice

You can change that in the Game Options > Gameplay menu, under the Auto Age settings.  Sounds like you want the "Auto Age (played Sims) - Only active household" setting.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (13,936 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

You can change that in the Game Options > Gameplay menu, under the Auto Age settings.  Sounds like you want the "Auto Age (played Sims) - Only active household" setting.

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 7 (13,937 Views)

★★ Novice

wow thanks alot, so it was that easy after all!

Message 3 of 7 (12,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant find auto age i went on game options  and could not find anything of auto age please help

Message 4 of 7 (11,428 Views)

Hero

Should be in the gameplay tab in your options.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (11,407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have these all applied but just now, I was playing a household and it was the day one was supposed to age up but didin't yet.  I left to play another household and that household was invited over for her birthday party.  Is that supposed to happen?

Message 6 of 7 (5,820 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Lov2500,

Could you open a new thread please? The issue your describing is different from the one being discussed in this thread and may require more information. For example, have you had any other sims in that household age up in the past or would this be the first time a sim from that household is due to age up? Could you add a screenshot of the options that sim shows and the household settings please also? As well as that, it would be great to know what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

Please include these details into your opening post. Standard smile Closing this thread here.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (5,776 Views)