Re: [GT] - DJ tips are different on notification and what I actually earn

by shaffroncity

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] [GT] - DJ tips are different on notification and what I actually earn

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

While my Sim is DJ'n, I get a notification saying that I was tipped worth of 580§, but only 40§ was added to my funds. This has happened multiple times with different amounts of tips. I have tried to remove mods and caches, started a new save, repair the game through Origin and reset my Sims 4 folder, but nothing helps. I have Windows 7 if it matters.

Message 1 of 5 (1,769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

This is working as designed: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14399739/#Comment_14399739

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,609 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,733 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue too. I have repaired the game, don't have any mods and my game is updated.. Hope we get it solved Frown

Message 3 of 5 (1,718 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] - DJ tips are different on notification and what I actually earn

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have the same issue.

These were the amounts that the game notified me that my sim got while DJing: $401, $521, $661, $681 and $841. These were the amounts he actually received into the household funds: $40, $40, $101, $40, and the last one I missed but it was significantly less.

No CC, No Mods, brand new game file the only thing I had used was testingcheats  to give him a sum of money  while I built my sim his house.

Message 4 of 5 (1,668 Views)

Hero

This is working as designed: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14399739/#Comment_14399739

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,610 Views)