Re: maybe not bug

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Can put fish and coffee in fridge

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

when was sims able to put fresh fish and full cups of coffee inside the fridge ?

Message 1 of 7 (1,141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

I just double checked on the Ghosts patch (released on October 1, 2014) and I can place both fresh fish and coffee in my fridge. It appears that it has always been this way.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,270 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Don't think it's a bug.

Why should you not be able to put fresh fish in the fridge ? You could in Sims 3 ? It's dead, isn't it ?

Coffee, bit odd but why not ?

Or are you saying you can't anymore ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,124 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

not long ago they couldn't put fresh fish in the fridge , just wondering when they fix that to be able too. because all this time i was just deleting fish after catching them.. as for the coffee that surprise me .normally they just drop on the floor or table..

Message 3 of 7 (1,116 Views)

Hero

I've always put my fish in the fridge ?

There was even a bug in the beginning where people were complaining that it spoils too fast in the fridge

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,110 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I just double checked on the Ghosts patch (released on October 1, 2014) and I can place both fresh fish and coffee in my fridge. It appears that it has always been this way.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

oh okay, thanks Crinrict..oddly then started working for me lol.. again thanks for the answer 

Message 6 of 7 (1,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruNick okay thanks. because it seems it didn't work for me all this time until i gotten the vampire dlc lol, just happy they can.. Thanks .no bug, just wondering..

Message 7 of 7 (1,097 Views)