NO CUPCAKE Rewards After Completing Any Llama-Zooms Since Space Explorer Event

by katclawsx3

Original Post

NO CUPCAKE Rewards After Completing Any Llama-Zooms Since Space Explorer Event

★★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPad
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003641527859
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can we even fix this ourselves? No clue where to even start
What do you expect to see? I’m completing Llama-Zooms & have Not been getting any Cupcakes since completing the Space Explorer Event, I’m also Not getting any Adverts to receive ANY Rewards even though I’ve put in several Bug Reports!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Please look into this as other players on the EA Forum are experiencing the same problem

I’m completing Llama-Zooms & have Not been getting any CUPCAKES since completing the Space Explorer Event. 

I’m also Not getting any ADVERTS to receive ANY Rewards

(Heirlooms, Sim Cash, Gems, Simoleans) even though I’ve put in several Bug Reports!

Please look into this!  TIA 

~ kat 

Message 1 of 14 (1,091 Views)

Re: NO CUPCAKE Rewards After Completing Any Llama-Zooms Since Space Explorer Eve

From what I know, during the event you got cupcakes from quests. You're not getting them from Llama-Zoom. 

So it seems to be intended instead of a bug Frown

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 14 (1,052 Views)

Re: NO CUPCAKE Rewards After Completing Any Llama-Zooms Since Space Explorer Eve

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 in the quests section you get a cupcake reward for doing a daily Lama truck event. I still get my cupcake offer and I finished the space quest. @katclawsx3 are you not seeing the offer in my pic below for cupcakes

Message 3 of 14 (1,045 Views)

Yeah, but we're not getting them from Llama-Zoom. I'm not sure if the amount of quests on it ends at some point @Fuzzernutter.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 14 (1,037 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@Phantomlover1717 in the quests section you get a cupcake reward for doing a daily Lama truck event. I still get my cupcake offer and I finished the space quest. @katclawsx3 are you not seeing the offer in my pic below for cupcakes

@Fuzzernutter 

I’m getting 8 Quests, but NOT  the Llamas On Parade 😧 

I’m really hoping this is a glitch or a bug, because doing the

Llama-Zoom takes Too.  Much. Time.  and not worth the time it takes to get 1 llama token  & some XP that most likely won’t even be helpful once Level 50  is reached,  IMHO

I want to play my game, not have to babysit it around the clock. 

On a positive note, my Adverts starting working again this morning!

Yay, something to look forward to!  

FingersCrossed that it stays working for longer than 2-3 days.

Message 5 of 14 (1,027 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 I was always getting a cupcake offer after completing the Lama truck. The daily Lama truck is to replace the to do list. If you complete your lalma truck daily you should get a cupcake reward. I don't recall the actual lama truck ever giving me a cupcake as a reward. 

Message 6 of 14 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@Phantomlover1717 I was always getting a cupcake offer after completing the Lama truck. The daily Lama truck is to replace the to do list. If you complete your lalma truck daily you should get a cupcake reward. I don't recall the actual lama truck ever giving me a cupcake as a reward. 

I dunno @Fuzzernutter  I completed a llama zoom this morning, and there were no Cupcakes as a Reward just a Llama Token + XP 

I know it was supposed to replace the daily-to-do,  but honestly I’d kill to have that back instead— minus the 75 simoleans to buy items (unless they could raise the Item Limits to make that worthwhile) 

Message 7 of 14 (1,015 Views)

★ Expert

@katclawsx3 I fully agree with you. I cant stand the lama truck. The other day my daily lama truck consisted of one long shift, two standard shifts and six quick shifts. I had things to do, completed half of it and the truck left before I had time to finish. The to do list was so much better. I also get the useless and annoiying surprising choice while trying to do the lama truck. I gave up. I won't do the lama truck anymore. The rewards are not worth it

Message 8 of 14 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same for me. I had Llama zoom in my quests initially. It disappeared upon completion of the event. In fact, I have no quests whatsoever.

Message 9 of 14 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There are only 15 LlamaZoom quests. The last one is called "LlamaZoom Zenith".

Message 10 of 14 (958 Views)