NO AUDIO PLEASE HELP!!

by alphaloll

Original Post

Re: NO AUDIO PLEASE HELP!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kenti’m not aware. how do i check. nevermind i checked and no my pc doesn’t have that. so i don’t know what the problem is. do i have to wait until the game updates so i could try it again??

Message 11 of 33 (893 Views)

Community Manager

@alphaloll 

Let's try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps. If this is being caused by software running on the PC that might help us get around the issue. 

For more details on how to set up a Clean Boot check out the EA Help website. Let me know if that helps at all. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 33 (850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  still no fix

Message 13 of 33 (828 Views)

Community Manager

@alphaloll wrote:

@EA_Kent  still no fix

Hmm, I wonder if it might be an issue with the game data itself. Have you tried repairing Apex Legends in Origin to see if that makes any difference? 

If you right-click on the game in your Origin library you'll see a Repair option when the menu comes up. Let me know if that helps at all. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 33 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent that still didn’t fix it. that was the first thing that i did and i’ve done about three times already
Message 15 of 33 (779 Views)

Community Manager

@alphaloll 

Do you have any other audio devices connected to your PC at all? Are there any other USB devices connected? If so, can you try disconnecting everything but your mouse + keyboard and your main audio device? 

Does that make any difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 16 of 33 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kentall i have connected is my mouse and keyboard that’s it. and my usb cord to connect my controller and still nothing. it makes no sense and it’s getting annoyed i’m probably just gonna give up. nothing works

Message 17 of 33 (745 Views)

Community Manager

@alphaloll 

It's definitely strange, and I can understand the frustration. I'm sorry that it's still happening. 

Do you know if your sound drivers are up to date on your PC? It's possible they could need an update. Looking at the DxDiag you posted earlier I did notice that it seems like your PC isn't seeing a sound device. You might need to download the drivers from RealTek in order for the PC to recognize your audio devices. 

Let me know if downloading the drivers helps at all. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 33 (669 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent how do you download the drivers ?
Message 19 of 33 (657 Views)

Community Manager

@alphaloll 

You might be able to install it directly through Windows. I'd recommend checking out this article from the Microsoft Support Website when you have a chance: 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028443/windows-10-update-drivers

Otherwise you would need to download the drivers from the manufacturer's website. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 20 of 33 (620 Views)