[OPEN] [NKSP] Cannot ship sold items from plopsy (Patch 1.76.81)

by beccishepz97

Original Post

Cant ship on Plopsy

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Live in an apartment, paint, list on plopsy. When a sale occurs, nothing happens.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will not add it to the queue to ship, just stands there.
What do you expect to see? I want mg item to ship and to recieve simoleons for the sale.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The bug happens the vast majority of the time. Ive attempted to place an additional mailbox in my apartment as i've seen that works for some people. This workaround has not worked for me. 

Message 11 of 21 (1,567 Views)

Unable to ship plopsy in the cold, no responce

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? The current game version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All including seasons, except Starwars. Unless there's been new kits, i have all of those since the pop colors kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I found this by starting a new game to set my sim in winter. On the coldest day, apparently.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What do you expect to see? Either he goes out and ship the plopsy craft, or respond if it's too cold to go and ship.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The only mod I have is Carl's new mod to allow sims be their own chef. Can't imagine that has any to do with shipping.

When I click on the mail box there is not the interaction for shipping an item. There the interaction on the item itself. 

Would nice to be able to bring the mail box inside to ship. 

My idea while writing this: It would be neat if the sims would be able to manually box and ship for a mail deliverer

Message 12 of 21 (1,504 Views)

Cant ship on plopsy

★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.97.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try selling a masterpiece on Plopsy
What happens when the bug occurs? command vanishes as if it never happened
What do you expect to see? I expect them to ship off the item
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have a sim that makes floral arrangements, and I have been selling them on plopsy. I sold my first masterpiece and my sim wont ship it, simply ignores command like it never happened. 
I had mods and cc, nothing game changing. I have mccc and UI cheats, also CC clothing. But I removed them from my game to check if they were the reason. But no, problem still occures. 
So I put my stuff back as they werent the issue. 
I see this is a problem many have, so I am guessing it is a common bug that I hope will be fixed. 

Message 13 of 21 (1,405 Views)

Re: Cant ship on plopsy

★★ Novice

Oh 
Deleting the mailbox and buying a new one worked.

Still a bug that should be fixed, its very annoying having to sell and buy a new mailbox everytime I want to ship something om plopsy. 
But she sold her flowerarrangement. 

Message 14 of 21 (1,403 Views)

simis

★★★★★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.97.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs; all game packs except My Wedding Stories, Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, Strangerville and Outdoor Retreat; of the stuff packs Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddlers, Bowling Night, Kids Room, Romantic Garden and Spooky and for kits I have Everyday Clutter and Desert Luxe.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When someone buy the painting I click on it from the inventory and select "send to buyer" but nothing happens, there's no animation saying they can't reach the mailbox nor anything.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims can not send the things they have sold on Plopsy, I had the base game basic mailbox, but after I put the seasons mailbox then they could do it.
What do you expect to see? The sim should go to the mailbox and send the package.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Must be recent cause I have played before with Plopsy without any problems. But I can't recall when was the last time I played, maybe some months ago.

When someone buy the painting I click on it from the inventory and select "send to buyer" but nothing happens, there's no animation saying they can't reach the mailbox nor anything. I had the base game basic mailbox, but after I put the seasons mailbox then they could do it. I haven't tried putting the base game mailbox back cause I don't have more things to sell.

Message 15 of 21 (1,363 Views)

Issues with shipping on Plopsy

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.100.147.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By trying to ship a knitted item on plopsy (not sure about other items)
What happens when the bug occurs? I click the "Ship on Plopsy" button, but my sim doesn't do it and the action bubble doesn't appear
What do you expect to see? I expect the mailbox action bubble to appear and for my sim to actually go to the mailbox to ship the item

Playing the game right now and trying to sell items that my sim knits on plopsy, but I have to click the "Ship on Plopsy" button about 5 times each item for my sim to ship it, and sometimes I can't get her to do it at all. I've seen someone else comment about a similar issue on a thread about a different plopsy issue, so it seems like I'm not the only one experiencing this. I love having my sim earn some extra simoleons like this so I really hope it gets fixed Frown

Message 16 of 21 (1,088 Views)

plopsy will not ship

★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.103.315.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? every expansion pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when trying to ship on plopsy
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing, they just carry on as if nothing happened
What do you expect to see? i expect to see them ship the item in some way
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

hello, dont know if im doing anything wrong. I can see on some threads this was an issue in 2020, but I only downloaded nifty knitting today. tried to ship and nothing happens.

Message 17 of 21 (628 Views)

Re: plopsy will not ship

Hero
@kirstyhasty What lot type are you playing on ? Residential Rentals ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 21 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

thank you 

Message 19 of 21 (613 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict hello! no, just a regular residential lot
Message 20 of 21 (611 Views)