Re: NHL19 HUT My Logan Couture stanley Cup Card STILL at 93 he should be at 97!!

by NHL_Live_Support

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL19 HUT My Logan Couture stanley Cup Card STILL at 93 he should be at 97!!

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at Logan couture stanley cup card
What happens when the bug occurs? he got 93 overall he suppose to be at 97
What do you expect to see? 97 overall
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Brink1313
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Why all the san jose stanley cup player card not updated in HUT ?? my Logan couture still at 93 overall he supposse to be at 97!! grrr he would help me last season to be in better position  =( 

Message 1 of 4 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL19 HUT My Logan Couture stanley Cup Card STILL at 93 he should be at 97!!

EA NHL Team

Stat upgrades are made on weekdays.  All players from the weekend that won games will receive their upgrades today.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (493 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Stat upgrades are made on weekdays.  All players from the weekend that won games will receive their upgrades today.

Message 2 of 4 (494 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My 82 Stanley Cup Martin Jones card should be an 84 with their win the other night, how come it hasn’t upgraded yet?
Message 3 of 4 (446 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @KyleBruins37,

Message 4 of 4 (427 Views)