NHL on the downfall

by harorider_11

Original Post

NHL on the downfall

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, as I suspect you haven't due to all the problems being reported have yet to be fixed!
What happens when the bug occurs? Opponents score constantly with cross crease one timers because your new defensive skill stick seems to be more prototype than something that was actually tested and fixed.
What do you expect to see? When my stick is swung at a puck and hits it, I expect the puck carrier to no long be the puck carrier.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LTikk
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

The real question here is if all the problems are being caused because EA continues making gods as players i.e. 99 overall with 5+ synergies that most people can't get because they are way over priced, or is it because the collision detection of this game is complete garbage compared to all other years. Now EA it is your turn for action, people have spoke, reported problems and bugs and everything else wrong with the game, as the creators it is your responsibility to give your customers what they want. Unless your like every other corporate conglomerate that doesn't care about their customers because you make enough money as it is. So please help the NHL community out and fix this game.
Message 1 of 1 (494 Views)