Original Post

Re: Progress in NHL Threes reset

★★★ Apprentice

Wow. That’s just sad…..

Message 21 of 120 (2,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_BlueberrySo how about you post a patch that unlocks every stadium at least (should be players also) for those of us that play NHL Threes Online. Because we keep completing this over and over and losing it by playing online. Than having no stadiums to choose from to play online. Should also allow us to port our circuit from Xbox One to Series X version since it does NOT happen in Xbox One version. This has been going on for a long time to still not have any resolution.

Message 22 of 120 (2,089 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can we expect this to be fixed on the February update? 

Message 23 of 120 (2,080 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Or Ever?

Message 24 of 120 (2,033 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No point in purchasing NHL23 then. This was a total bust. Waste of money if you ask me!!!

I won’t be purchasing future EA NHL that’s for sure!

Message 25 of 120 (1,956 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can we just have a patch to have the alumni players?? This is awful.. i mean some of us have been having this issue since launch.. it’s been months!! 

Message 26 of 120 (1,837 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any UPDATE WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Message 27 of 120 (1,782 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

The team still aware of this. It does not appear it was addressed in today's update. We will update this post when information is shared to us on this issue. 

Thank you for your patience.

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 120 (1,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem happen to me 4 different times. i come back not even a few hours later and all my progress is deleted. Is this really such a hard issue to fix???

Message 29 of 120 (1,667 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the update EA,

I’m sure everyone in this thread has played other NHL games aside from 22. NHL threes circuit has remained essentially unchanged for the last 3-4 years.. how is it that this issue is taking so long to complete? We’ve all been patiently waiting for this to be rectified for month. 

Personally I could understand if this was a new game mechanic. However threes circuit has been in every NHL game since 2019… and has never changed.

i think everyone in this thread deserves to have this fixed before “new” mechanics or teams or jerseys are added to the game. At least an actually time frame instead of the constant ‘we are looking into this’.

Message 30 of 120 (1,624 Views)