NHL TRADE DEADLINE EDIT LINES GLITCH

by althoff94

Original Post

NHL TRADE DEADLINE EDIT LINES GLITCH

★★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Franchise Mode > Enter NHL Trade Deadline UI > Make Transactions in Trade Deadline UI > Lines for both NHL and AHL teams are automatically adjusted.
What happens when the bug occurs? The rosters and lines I have set for NHL and AHL team are automatically adjusted if I make a trade in the NHL Trade Deadline UI even though I have the “Head Coach Edit Lines” option set to “No” (off).
What do you expect to see? If I make a trade in the Trade Deadline UI, I expect to be taken from the Trade Proposition screen to the Roster Moves screen and be able to manually edit lines from there.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode - Trade Deadline UI (not sure if this Trade Deadline feature is available in other modes).
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:00 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Arkbird9406
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Just super annoying to have to go back after exiting the Trade Deadline UI to make roster moves and edit lines just to undo what the AI did. For example, I lost Brandon Pirri to waivers when I sent him back down to the AHL because the AI brought him up after I made other transactions in this UI. It’s a cool feature, but this bug needs to be fixed, otherwise, I’ll sim right past it in the future.

Message 1 of 2 (368 Views)

Re: NHL TRADE DEADLINE EDIT LINES GLITCH

★★★ Newbie

I've also had this issue with Trade Deadline Day (Which is an awesome mini game add IMO). The other issue I have is trades were confirmed, but the pieces were still on my team. I.e. I trade Parayko for NJD 1st Overall. The next day I still have Parayko and NJD first overall pick. 

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)