NHL: Help to quadriplegic player

by Antz_85

Original Post

NHL: Help to quadriplegic player

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Help to quadriplegic player
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. 1. sticklift 2. Protect puck 3. aim on pokecheck 4. Vision control
How is this making it more difficult? I can not use so many bottoms due to my injuri
How can we reproduce this experience? Because there is auto backskate opportunity, I think there should be more things you can put on auto, at least for players with disabilities.

Hello!

My name is Andreas and I love to play NHL!

When I was 16 years old I got a hit from behind and went head first in the border in a hockeygame, I broke my neck which made me a quadraplegic. So I have no motorskills at all in my finger but i can move my arms. It was ofc a hell at first but im 32 now and have learn to live with my injury. I thought playing NHL was inpossible but after a lot of training and swiching bottoms I actually can play without sucking to much Standard smile

But ofc its very hard for me to compete agains players who does not have any disability. For that reason I ask if its possible for me to get my player to do some things automatically?

This is what I have in mind:

1. Automatic sticklift when im nearby an opponent.
2. Protect puck when an opponent is nearby when I have the puck.
3. Autoaim on pokecheck, I can poke but can´t aim at the same time.
4. Vision control always when I am in offensive zone and don´t have the puck.

The bots can do everything above so it should be able to get those thing in a human player? It would help me so much! I know I never can be a star in the game due to my disability
but this would help me a lot to suck less! Standard smile

Because there is auto backskate opportunity, I think there should be more things you can put on auto, at least for players with disabilities. I can send some kind of proof of my disability to ea and they give me the opportunity to choose which things I want on auto.

Best regards// Andreas, Antz_85

Message 1 of 1 (1,143 Views)