NHL 22 Threes Eliminator Not Working

by midgrademitch

Original Post

Re: Threes Eliminator- Unable to advance!!

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry He’s joking. 🤣
Message 191 of 239 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice
@B2BRYAN 😅😅😅
Message 192 of 239 (529 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

yo you didnt really just reiterate the profile picture thing again did you? After over 2 weeks and countless "that didnt work" reports?

I had some hopes at first but that just killed me....... looks like were SOL here boys. better luck in 23.

Unsubscribing from EA Club and getting at least some of my money back from them.

Message 193 of 239 (527 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@B2BRYAN wrote:

I've changed my gamer pic to the late tiny actor Vern Troyer and I have noticed my ability to get a game loaded has jumped from about 8% to 9%.  I highly recommend this workaround as its sadly better than any advice or fix offered by EA in weeks.

@B2BRYAN 

Is that a default Xbox Gamertag pic to choose from? It's the custom uploaded profile pictures and Xbox 360 versions we're seeing that cause online issues. 

RW You're sick and use nose spray - GIF on Imgur

Message 194 of 239 (514 Views)

Hero

The GT picture change is a workaround. It’s worked for many users. Hopefully a permanent fix will come out, but offering a known solution shouldn’t be met with toxicity. Sorry it’s not working for everyone.

It’s also entirely possible there isn’t anyone else searching in arcade threes at the same time. Populations aren’t that high in the mode this year given the console split. If you are on gen 5 and have the X factor version, install the gen 4 version of the game to increase the player base, if Threes/Ones is what you want to play. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 195 of 239 (495 Views)

Community Manager

@Socair wrote:

The GT picture change is a workaround. It’s worked for many users. Hopefully a permanent fix will come out, but offering a known solution shouldn’t be met with toxicity. Sorry it’s not working for everyone.

It’s also entirely possible there isn’t anyone else searching in arcade threes at the same time. Populations aren’t that high in the mode this year given the console split. If you are on gen 5 and have the X factor version, install the gen 4 version of the game to increase the player base, if Threes/Ones is what you want to play. 

Thanks, @Socair. TBH I haven't messed around with Gamertags in a while so I wasn't sure if Xbox came out with some version of that actor.

Appreciate you all hanging in there. Pinged this thread over to the team to check out. We'll update you all when they give us info. 

Blueberry.png
Message 196 of 239 (490 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried playing XBONE nhl 22.. I even tried playing NHL 21..  and it did the same thing..  and a 99% of the time.. I get to the point where it shows me who I will be playing..  soooo.. it's NOT that no one is playing..  sure there are a few people playing.. but as long as it's not 5am.. I could get into a game..

but now there will be so few people playing because everyone has given up on this mode.  which is so sad.

It's this screen I sit at for 4 min.. until someone either on my side, or the opposing side just gives up and bails out.

Message 197 of 239 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice

I gave it some time off and tried again today. No luck, Tried a few different default gamer pics again. No luck. We went to active rosters and loaded up Dec 8 rosters and got to play 5 games before problem seemed to appear again. Took 3-4 mins to search due to no one being able to play this mode. I can't imagine that our profile pictures are the issue and if so why is it just happening now?

Playing 3v3 Finals is fun but the penalties are are absolutely ridiculous and make it almost unplayable as well. Who ever programmed them needs to play or just watch some real hockey. Maybe send them to USA Hockey Ref School.

--EClass

Message 198 of 239 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SocairI’m not being toxic, but I want some honesty, accountability and action regarding a game breaking defect. If as you claim , the “gamerpic fix” was a viable solution, why are there so many here, on Facebook, Twitter etc…. that still have the issue?

And to answer your “maybe no one is playing, so it takes a long time” response., Do you go to a closed restaurant and blame the wait for your order on no customers, or that the restaurant is closed? The game has been broken for two weeks, and the Xbox SeriesX/S leaderboards show a huge decrease in players/games played that coincides with this issue, coincidence?

Look, it’s been admitted by Blueberry it’s an issue, so this effort to push “fixes” that have already proven not to work, blaming lack of players, claiming a moral highground over those with legitimate complaints is obfuscation to buy time at best, and dishonest at worst.

Message 199 of 239 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I appreciate you pinging them about the thread, but I’d prefer they spend their time fixing an easily reproducible feature breaking issue that has lingered for two weeks. If they are reading this, I say this with Peace and Love, you all should be embarrassed, by the response to this issue.
Message 200 of 239 (452 Views)