NHL 22 HUT DISCONNECTS

by Enyn119

Original Post

NHL 22 HUT DISCONNECTS

★★★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 22
Platform:PlayStation 5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into HUT and play rivals
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime I play a game of HUT I disconnect within the first few minutes. I have completed maybe 30% of the games I have started. I have tried to log right into HUT and still no change. Internet connection is fine as I'm connected via LAN. Only notice it on Rivals. Squad battles and HUT Rush seem to work fine.. All the disconnects count as loses in my record as well.
What do you expect to see? The game to function properly
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT Rivals
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All day
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Enyn119
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Product: NHL 22
Platform:PlayStation 5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log onto HUT Rivals
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime I play a game of HUT I disconnect within the first few minutes. I have completed maybe 30% of the games I have started. I have tried to log right into HUT and still no change. Internet connection is fine as I'm connected via LAN. Only notice it on Rivals. Squad battles and HUT Rush seem to work fine.. All the disconnects count as loses in my record as well.
What do you expect to see? Expect the game to work
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT Rivals
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All Day
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Enyn119
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Message 1 of 47 (3,782 Views)

Re: NHL 22 HUT DISCONNECTS

★★★ Apprentice

UPDATE: It is now happening in CHEL as well the game is unplayable online for me. This is a bummer didn't know I got NHL 22 Auction House Edition

Message 2 of 47 (3,762 Views)

Re: NHL 22 HUT DISCONNECTS Update

★★★ Apprentice
  1. UPDATE: It is now happening in CHEL as well the game is unplayable online for me. This is a bummer didn't know I got NHL 22 Auction House Edition
Message 3 of 47 (3,760 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @Enyn119.

Let's go through some troubleshooting and try to find out why this is happening. First, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 47 (3,722 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo wrote:

Hi there, @Enyn119.

Let's go through some troubleshooting and try to find out why this is happening. First, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Quit trying to blame people's connections. We all played NHL 21 and didn't have this problem. Now the disconnects in 22 are widespread. It isn't our connections nor our equipment. It's you. It's your system. It's your software. It's broken. Stop trying to shirk responsibility by blaming it on our end. 

Message 5 of 47 (3,662 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It was good for 4 days. Now it is back to the same thing again. 1 out of every 10 HUT games. Can't get thru the 2nd period in CHEL. It's absolutely crazy.

Message 6 of 47 (3,588 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

1 out of every 10 HUT games I can finish* if I'm lucky enough to get 3 goals in the first 5 min and someone quits is the only way I can get a win. My record is terrible this year already due to this issue. 

Message 7 of 47 (3,588 Views)

Community Manager

@Enyn119 

Try using alternate DNS settings with the instructions here. If you don't see a difference, try the Google DNS servers. Those are: Primary alt number 8.8.8.8 - Secondary alt number 8.8.4.4. Let me know how it goes.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 47 (3,581 Views)

★★★ Novice

The easy way out for EA is 2 blame our internet provider instead of the EA servers. Lots of people are having these disconnected issues, it gives us a loss & puts us in ELO Hell. Its the only game on my PS5 that keeps disconnecting so how is that my router or internet provider fault its EA servers PERIOD. Update ASAP thank you. 

Message 9 of 47 (3,532 Views)

Community Manager

@murderking 

We can't blame the servers currently since the vast majority of people are able to play without disconnecting. That's why we need to go through troubleshooting first. Let me know if you want to do that.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 47 (3,526 Views)