Re: NHL 22 HUT DISCONNECTS

by PacoFuentes

Original Post

★★★ Novice
  1. I am trying your DNS Google ill keep you posted/updated if that helped. But what are you guys doing about the visual glitch with the Blue/Green flashing lights on the screen that could cause a seizure if you have epilepsy?. 
Message 11 of 47 (743 Views)

Community Manager

@murderking 

That's not an issue I've seen yet. I can see why it would be a big problem. Are you using the HDMI cable your PS5 came with?

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 47 (733 Views)

Re: NHL 22 HUT DISCONNECTS Update

★★★★★ Apprentice

No. I am not powercycling my PS5 and checking routers and changing connections when every single other online game works (including your own games like Battlefield etc). Fix the connections problem that many people are having. 

The issue is with HUT, Chel, and other online modes.

Message 13 of 47 (708 Views)

Re: NHL 22 HUT DISCONNECTS Update

★★★ Apprentice

I've seen the green flashes in chel. It's happened during the technical test as well but much more often then. I'm going to try the DNS settings because it's still doing it. Usually can play squad battles or hut rush without problems so that's what I've been resorting to but playing the computer gets so old. I'll update with the DNS settings. I vaguely remember having to do that back in nhl 10 or 11.

Message 14 of 47 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This is exactly what is happening.

After a penalty if one person presses X to skip the cutscene but others don't, their time gets out of sync. That player ends up in an alternate game. Seriously. They're on the ice and all the players are there but nobody is moving. They can score and it doesn't affect the game everyone else is still in. In that original game, everyone else is still playing normally. Eventually the game errors and gets stuck. If the person who is out of sync quits, the game will recover, sometimes.

We have been able to complete more games as long as we don't press X after a penalty. I assume the remaining disconnects are the other team pressing X. 

Message 15 of 47 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

Had similar problems. Constant disconnects in menus as well as in games. It got so bad I couldn't even finish a game with 2 min periods without getting tossed out.

My culprit was a setting in my internet router that was prolly added in a firmware update and one that is found in many commercial routers. 

It's called SIP ALG, it's some kind of application layer to let the router better handle the interaction of VoiP packages and NAT.

Funny thing is that I don't even use VoiP but after disabling SIP ALG on my router settings, all my connection problems disappeared.

You should check yours and try it out.

Hopefully that can be helpful, good luck!

-Sam

Message 16 of 47 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo same last 4 days..always disconnected in first 10 minutes!!!!! Fix this game!!!!!

Edit: Removed profanity. Please keep your posts free of swearing per the Answers HQ rules.

Message 17 of 47 (438 Views)

Community Manager

@dkakarizla 

What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 47 (415 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Ps5,wired. All other games work perfect
Message 19 of 47 (397 Views)

Community Manager

@dkakarizla 

Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 47 (391 Views)