NHL 21 HUT Rivals - Not Receiving Any more Points

by dparsons31

Original Post

Re: NHL21 Hut Rivals ( No Points )

Community Manager

@MrBill0hnooo0 

All good. You can find more information on Rivals here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 71 of 88 (899 Views)

Re: NHL 21 HUT Rivals - Not Receiving Any more Points

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem I dont get points..

Message 72 of 88 (846 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @sauher 

Please see my previous posts for why this is happening. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 73 of 88 (844 Views)

Re: NHL 21 Rivals point system bug

★★★ Newbie

Happens to me live as well, i wont get my diamond division 4 hut rivals reward, only platinum because of that as i am stuck at 21750points.

How do i process to get rewarded what i am losing because of EA? 

Also, i have been kicked out of hut rivals games many times by EA and therefore not able to move up to division 3.

Message 74 of 88 (792 Views)

Community Manager

@mackssim 

I can help with troubleshooting your disconnects. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system do you play on?

Aljo.png
Message 75 of 88 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one wireless

Message 76 of 88 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing on my Xbox One S, team name MEI, played countless times with different users and players, they purposely lose or quit and now the last 5 to 6 Rivals games, I haven't received any points!  And there is an upside down word dead center of my screen on the end of game page?  Don't tell me this isn't a cheat or a hack.  This has to be fixed, I have already dumped enough out cash out to make my team really good and now not getting credit for the time or money put into it!

Message 77 of 88 (768 Views)

Community Manager

@darthbossy55 

Can you get me a screenshot of the upside-down word you're seeing?

Points aren't received when you hit the weekly cap for games. The season just started so you'd have to be really busy to have played all 50. If you haven't hit that cap and aren't receiving points, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you.

Aljo.png
Message 78 of 88 (759 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem! I made it to ultimate, played 8 games without receiving any points and it dropped me to diamond. Super bummed, I would like to be compensated for the packs I missed out on. 

Message 79 of 88 (700 Views)

★ Novice

Agreed. Same thing happened and I want the packs I earned. 

Message 80 of 88 (697 Views)