Re: NHL 21 Custom Teams in Play Now Bug

by JohnnyBeach22

Original Post

NHL 21 Custom Teams in Play Now Bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Create-A-Team option, create two custom teams, go to play now, and select one of the teams.
What happens when the bug occurs? In Play Now, the option for created teams gets stuck on the first team to appear. When trying to change to another custom team, the logo changes, but not the name. When changing leagues, the name does not change. Even worse, when selecting jerseys, the script on the UI gets in the way of the player model, and I can't see which jersey I am selecting very well. It looks very nasty. Also, the text in the UI does not shadow out for custom teams as compared to other leagues.
What do you expect to see? I was expecting a cleaner look. I was expecting the team selection for custom teams in play now to look like those in the other leagues and not get stuck on one and have it apply to every team I choose. This bug is very, very frustrating.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Play Now
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10/16/2020 05:05:20 AM
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? kjjess
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

NHL® 21_20201016050520.jpgNHL® 21_20201016050631.jpgPlease fix, thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (2,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kjlemon_98 I’ve also had this issue and it is extremely annoying
Message 2 of 5 (2,492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem was recently fixed, but is now broken again with the latest patch! PLEASE FIX!!!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (2,411 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue too... incredibly Annoying!!! PLEASE FIX EA!!!!

Message 4 of 5 (2,293 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On top of this problem, I have parts of logos in create a team that I can’t change the colouring of, they’re just stuck on whatever colour they were when I enter that specific create-a-team.

Between my son & I we have 17 useless created teams because EA seems to be ignoring this problem.

Message 5 of 5 (1,612 Views)